View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:19 AM   #42
awx
Connoisseur
awx is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650 & PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Tried to import an XML file today and got an error (attached). The problem seems to be the HTML code ©. That code is not accepted, although it is valid.
You must add the html doctype with the Xhtml dtd for the importer to understand how the translate the character entities.
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">

Quote:
Something else I noticed. Blockquotes not in paragraphs blocks will be ignored during import.
I've added these along with several other tags in the version to be released next week.

Quote:
Is it by design that I can add components, but not enter anything in it? If I add a paragraph for instance I cannot put text in it. I would assume that it was possible in the code preview or am I missing something? *nevermind, found this one myself*
Inside the paragraph, you need to add a Text object.

Quote:
Something more I noticed. I made some changes and tried 'Save to epub' once more. I wanted to overwrite the old. I got a message that my changes were lost and the program exited. Strange, I suspected a 'Do you want to overwrite?' popup.
That's weird, I have no idea what happened. If you can reproduce this then write down the exact steps I need to follow.

Quote:
I just keep editing... If I import and xhtml which contains images, an entry is added to the images part. I then can import the image. However, if the xhtml has an CSS entry in it, I do not see an entry in the Stylesheets tree. The link I used was:
<link href="css/standaard.css" type="text/css" charset="UTF-8" rel="stylesheet"/>
I stopped implementing the Css support because people said the import feature was more important. It's only partially complete and I plan to start on it again in two weeks.
awx is offline   Reply With Quote