View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 04:18 AM   #12
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberseeker
Ive just done my first epubcheck in Sigil. Gotta a few questions about the report. It was particularly unfavorable to my images.

1. Width Value
Col: 163: ERROR(RSC-005): Error while parsing file 'value of attribute "width" is invalid; must be an integer'.
OK, Ive got that fixed plus a few other minor html errors. Thanks for the help so far. The remaining things picked up by Epubchecker pertain to my SVG images.

2. SVG Images

The report faults nearly all of my images, and cranks out miles of SVG code. I don't know how to read SVG, let alone fix it. Anyway, here is a portion cut n' pasted from the report.

Code:
Col: 40: ERROR(RSC-005): Error while parsing file 'attribute "inkscape:version" not allowed here; expected attribute "alignment-baseline", "baseProfile", "baseline-shift", "class", "clip", "clip-path", "clip-rule", "color", "color-interpolation", "color-interpolation-filters", "color-profile", "color-rendering", "contentScriptType", "contentStyleType", "cursor", "direction", "display", "dominant-baseline", "enable-background", "externalResourcesRequired", "fill", "fill-opacity", "fill-rule", "filter", "flood-color", "flood-opacity", "font-family", "font-size", "font-size-adjust", "font-stretch", "font-style", "font-variant", "font-weight", "glyph-orientation-horizontal", "glyph-orientation-vertical", "image-rendering", "kerning", "letter-spacing", "lighting-color", "marker-end", "marker-mid", "marker-start", "mask", "ns:type", "onabort", "onactivate", "onclick", "onerror", "onfocusin", "onfocusout", "onload", "onmousedown", "onmousemove", "onmouseout", "onmouseover", "onmouseup", "onresize", "onscroll", "onunload", "onzoom", "opacity", "overflow", "pointer-events", "preserveAspectRatio", "requiredExtensions", "requiredFeatures", "shape-rendering", "stop-color", "stop-opacity", "stroke", "stroke-dasharray", "stroke-dashoffset", "stroke-linecap", "stroke-linejoin", "stroke-miterlimit", "stroke-opacity", "stroke-width", "style", "systemLanguage", "text-anchor", "text-decoration", "text-rendering", "unicode-bidi", "visibility", "word-spacing", "writing-mode", "x", "xml:base", "xml:lang", "xml:space", "y" or "zoomAndPan" (with xmlns:ns="http://www.idpf.org/2007/ops")'.
I would attach one of my SVG image files but the forum doesnt allow it. Any clues what I should do gratefully received.

Cyber

Last edited by Cyberseeker; 06-18-2017 at 04:24 AM.
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote