View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Iliad protection and a Request

First of all i'd like to collect some opinions on how we shoudl protect our 670€ investment.

i'd love to give it a brando screen protector and a nice "case" as soon as it arrives.
Since no such accessories for the Iliad are available i'm asking you for help. The Screen protector is the most important for me...does anyone know whether Brando sells "universal" or custom protectors anywhere? I'd use a different company, but Brando is fantastic when it comes to durability and also ease of use...I never managed to apply one of those "nromal" sticky protectors to any screen...

The second thing i'd like to say is, that I think we need subsections for the Iliad section when the devices start arriving.

I'd recommend something like :
Iliad Software request and release (for the time when the SDK arrives...when is that by the way...Henrycat?)

Iliad Bugs and Errors

Anyone know better/more subforums? Or do you think we could make do with the standard Iliad thread for everything?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote