View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #991
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmvdg123 View Post
Hi, I went through much of the thread but I just have a quick question.
I have a Kindle DX and am trying to read piano music with the table horizontally. Can KPV scroll a little at a time besides just moving a whole page? Basically the normal kindle application just jumps a page (minus a little like 20%) and I basically miss a line of piano music because I can only see the top or bottom bar, but not both!
Thanks!
Wayne
Yep, you can also set desirable scrolling value yourself.

You can also use appropriate zooming option so that your music sheet fits the page completely or in some other convenient way, so that you don't even need to use joystick for scrolling but just next-page button for other part of the same page and then next page too.

This thread is not meant for these kind of questions though, but mainly for software development, so if you need more detailed instructions you can send me link to your pdf (or part of it) in private message.

Last edited by markom; 08-03-2013 at 07:14 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote