View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
As I said above: It is my fault for not checking it to begin with...but Targets fault for not verifying the correct item was in the package upon return.
True but in fairness to Target if the thief (they stole a T1 right?) told the sales associate that they didn't open it why would they then open it to check? If they looked at the box and it had a seal on it that to them didn't appear tampered with, them now opening it would make it an open box unit right? It's not new & sealed anymore.

The poor schlep behind the counter is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

***side story

I went to Walmart to return 3 large Cabbage Patch Kids after Christmas. Parents didn't want them. It was years ago in Canada. The bleepity bleep behind the counter actually accused me of stealing them. ?!?!!? Seriously where am I going to hide 3 large boxed Cabbage Patch Kids?? This fool muttered insulting crap under her breath & even felt the boxes which were cold because they'd been in my car all day while I was at work!!!

Just because the frigging fool at the door didn't do his job and sticker the bags with a return tag she had the audacity to accuse me of stealing them. Seriously woman, where was I going to hide 3 Cabbage Patch kids under my clothes to steal them with a false return that nobody is going to see me doing it or notice these odd shapes under my clothes?? Gimme a break!

I have never darkened that particular store ever again!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote