View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #393
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I've got a back button - it's there at the links page when I touch the page number area at the bottom of the screen. And it works, it takes me back to the screen where I was where the super text number was that I touched. Well - takes me back in an ad hoc way ... sometimes I get directly back and other times it dumps me a few pages prior!!

The light symbol shows and then the word 'Back' and over to the right the usual book etc symbols.

Is this the 'Back' button that isn't showing on some people's devices?

I'm using:

Up to 2.3.1, the place that now has the percent read, always had a link to go back somewhere. If you opened a book from the home screen, the link was to "Home", open it from the library list and it said "Library". The same went for a shelf or search. This was extremely handy because it took you to the same place in the list. If you were hunting for a particular book, got to the 45th page of your library list, opened a book and decided it wasn't the one, you pressed "Library" and you were back in the list on the 45th page ready to look at the next book. It was an extremely handy function and I feel lost without it. I would much rather have this function back than the reading stats that have been added for kepubs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote