View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #149
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
I joined MR in 2006. At the time I had an Ebookwise backlit ereader that read imp files. In those days, I purchased my books from Fictionwise USA even though I reside in the Uk. That was before the days of geographical restrictions. I then purchased the first iLiad which I seem to recall cost £500 or £600. Since then I have had a Bookeen Gen 3, Sony 505, Pocketbook 360, Kindle 3 and my latest Kindle Paperwhite. I have loved them all in their turn and in fact I still have them and all are working. These last 6 years have been a wonderful time for me and I have learned so much from this site. Over the years my favourites have changed depending on my current ereader. At the moment my favourites are Calibre, Sigil and Amazon. My fingers are crossed that I will be here for the next ten years. Thank you Mobileread and all the members for the best site ever!