View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #1234
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Hmm, I've tried to have the $5 mp3 credit offer emailed to me twice but still nothing in my inbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a Kindle Keyboard (in case this is only happening to KK users, although I see that DreamWriter got the credit without a problem).

On an unrelated note (or maybe related?), I've noticed that all of my digital categories mysteriously have $5 credits.
Quote:
AMAZON
MP3
$5.00
AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO
$5.00
KINDLE
EDITIONS
$5.00
SOFTWARE/VIDEO
GAMES DOWNLOADS
$5.00
Does anyone know what this might be from?
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote