View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I use EVERNOTE all the time because I have all my Blu-ray list of what I have/price paid and what I want and what I will pay for it. Most of my passwords, a few books, a few notes with things I find interesting and so on. I'm in it every day on both my iPad and my Fire. I update when I have good wi-fi but it works fine without them for my uses.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote