View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:17 AM   #7
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Some interesting thoughts in his description, but the devil is in the detail. I have a lot of trouble working out whether he's describing what I would like to use or not. (After all, I really like Scrivener but decided not to use it - which demonstrates that there is room for an alternative.) I like the suggestion that he plans to keep formatting options to a minimum, but I do hope it provides some proper style management - because that is probably the biggest lack in Scrivener, and it's the thing that so many people always get wrong in Word/LO/OO etc.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote