View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:32 AM   #135
baalajimaestro
Expecto Patronum!
baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(9017) 4GB, FW 5.7.4
I have a new problem erupting in my PW2(SR-9017 FW 5.8.9.2). MrPI keeps destroying all packages and none of the hacks installed via a bin seem to work. Yet KUAL,KOReader, and other addons seem to work as designated. Even taking off MrPI and putting itback doesnt help! I'm planning for a Diags downgrade to some lower version like 5.6.5 and then look for methods to rectify it. Is it okay to proceed?

B.Baalaji
baalajimaestro is offline   Reply With Quote