View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:41 PM   #21
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vldmr View Post
OK, I had to unsheathe my PE to actually check the link, and it worked fine for me right away, nothing special needs to be done: eink displays the document and page turn buttons work while LCD was off. As far as I remember in order for eink and buttons to work permissions need to be fixed for device files. The easiest way to fix permissions would be to apply modded allmine update from this post, which includes scripts to do that.
I previously installed Allmine and got Ermine and a rooted device.

I gather from the comments on the post I can simply install this over it to fix permissions and let things like Orion display on the eInk side. Downloaded, and I'll try the install later.

Thanks!
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote