View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #10
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
To follow up: Sony don't care. I've reported a book to them that was massively broken: All the illustrations were missing, as was the second half of the book. The content was there, it's just that the links were broken and nobody checked it. Sony said they'd get back to me when it was fixed. They never did so. With a different book I've tried getting in touch with the publishers directly: same outcome. This keeps happening and so from now on I will be asking stores for a refund on badly produced books. This is the only language these people understand: read it, make a note of the errors, and return it. This is neither illegal or immoral: we shouldn't be paying as much or more for e-books that have had no effort put into their creation.
raac is offline   Reply With Quote