View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:02 PM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How is Apple going to make life difficult for Calibre and Sigil users?
It was a month ago, but I think this was the thread I had just read which caused me to mention, in passing, potential problems for Mac users of calibre/Sigil. I don't own any Apple devices (nor ever likely to) so I didn't pay too much attention to finer details - something to do with developer signing/notarization.

There has also been a flurry of activity today in the thread for Sigil's epubcheck plugin - something to do with python 3.6 and certificates on MacOS.

Neither of the above is CC-related as far as I know.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote