View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #11
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Do they display for you (the J.D. Robb books)? They must modify the books displayed on those pages by what's already in your Library. I thought they were being really "cheap" by only offering the In Death novellas, but that must be because I already own all the novels.
As you know by now, they did all show up for me.

I bought the first two, since I've never read the series before and wasn't sure how good the audio versions are, but it sounds like it's very well received (at least around here). I still have 7 credits so maybe I'll go back and get a few more before the sale ends.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote