Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #39
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Smile

@Valloric

Producing a deb package for Sigil

I send you a zip file including:

1- a rtf file called "Compilation" which is the exact text log of the first two commands. You may note one explicit error at 19%, which seems to have no importance, but who knows?
2- a rtf file called "checkinstall" which is the exact text log of the checkinstall command I used. Please note that I included the four needed dependencies to run the program (but not the last one, libqt4-dev, which is not needed afaik)
3- a deb package which should run fine on 32 bits systems for distros using debs like Debian, all Ubuntus, Mint...

The checkinstall program is also able to produce rpm or slack packages but I have not enough experience with these distros to dare produce it.

My distro is Ubuntu jaunty 32 bits.

Hope this may be of use to you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sigil-1.0.2 deb-i386.zip (515.0 KB, 483 views)
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote