View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:46 AM   #5
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The desktop app should download all books that are in you library except those that are in the trash. You need to do that on the web site.
I really really don't understand this. Why in the world should I have to put a book in the trash in order to keep it off of my device?? This is one of the reasons I don't buy books from Kobo or use the desktop software. I really do love my Aura HD--it's become my main reading device lately. I just really really HATE the kobo website.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote