View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #409
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
What is the status of the bulk of Georgette Heyer's Regency romances? I see a single work by her in the library, but there are an awful lot that aren't. I went through a phase in my youth when I read dozens of these, but I'm not sure what the copyright status is now, and if any more might be available?

Thanks,
Charlie.
The Black Moth is available here because it is in the US public domain having been published in 1921.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote