View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 12:15 PM   #146
aquiaolado
aquiaolado began at the beginning.

Device: smartphone
Expression for L1

Hi there DaltonST,

Besides the fact that I know little about this, I think i did not explain myself well, sorry.

When we are in the "ZMI: Export RIS" in the "L1" row how can i put an expression that goes like this:

"file:\\\"+"{path}"+"{filename}"

whereas

"file:\\\"
I turned it around and created a column in Calibre with the content "file:\\\" for all entries and it is called "file" and then I put {#file} in the "ZMI: Export RIS" and it returns in the RIS file after "L1 - " the expression "file:\\\"

"{path}"
Returns, as normal, the path of the file connected to each of the rows - but it doesn't return the filename. It just returns the path, without the filename

"{filename}"
I don't know how to ask Calibre for the filename. As well as path there must be an expression that returns the filename in Calibre.

So the problem is not in Zotero, maybe you are misreading it. The problem is that I cannot build a full expression that redirects Zotero to the actual file

I can build file:\\\ + {path} but it puts some spaces between the two expressions. And more than that I don't know how to complete it with the actual filename.

Sorry. Hope you can understand me.

PS: Is there a way for us to do a conference online?
aquiaolado is offline   Reply With Quote