View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #19
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Guys,

I'm no expert, but thought I should share my experience with the Glowlight 3.

I have copied epub files in folders with various names. Moved those folders into the NOOK folder. The device finds them without any problem. It seems like a "My Files" folder is not mandatory.

Also note that the user guide states that you can use your own images as screensavers, but I have an email from B&N customer service that tells me the Glowlight 3 cannot do that.

Bottom line: the user guide is factually incorrect in at least two instances. I hope they will revise it and upload an accurate version.
The only reason this "My Files" thing came up is that someone asked if the books that Calibre sideloads could appear in the "My Files" section of the Nook library, and not mixed in under "Books" with all the Nook-downloaded books.

I'm perfectly fine with the setup as it was, but we're only doing it for this other person's sake!
downeaster59 is online now   Reply With Quote