View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #50
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I downloaded it and finally got it to open, but I can't get it to sync with my library. The only book that shows up is the user guide that comes preloaded on the Nook. I clicked on the refresh button (the circular one), but nothing happens.

Is there something else I need to do to get my books to load? Or perhaps it doesn't like Mavericks? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Wow thanks for the heads up. I can confirm that Nook for Mac can still download books. I just downloaded this application today.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote