View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #77
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Thanks a lot!!!
I always wanted to change buttons (black on dark grey isn't the best choice!)

If you don't mind it, I'm going to use them from now on for future release!
(this means I'll have to bother you if new buttons will be added! )
Edit: Attached are the new buttons which look more like the kindle ones. They are not perfect but I think they will suit Komic. I always thought that the kindle buttons should be bigger anyways .

No problem, the colors are a little off that because of my color pallet (rgb) I will fix that tonight. Also the borders are at a radius of 10 and I think the kindles are at 8 or something (I may fix that too). If you want me to make something else just ask. Images are kind of what I do.... Thanks for using them, great confidence boost to me!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Buttons.zip (41.7 KB, 264 views)

Last edited by Titano; 07-22-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote