View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:58 AM   #14
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
As a owner of the "lowly" 16G WIFI, I would agree that it is a much better deal than the Kindle DX. But, of course the 64G 3G would be a different matter, but then again why would you buy the 64G 3G for only reading books.

Having said that, there are folks that will simply like the Kindle DX better for reading than an iPad.... so for them the DX would be the better deal....

If someone is truly only going to read books, I can see looking at the other options. But really, as any of us iPad owners know... who is really going to ONLY read books on it..... there is so much more....

Oh, and as a kid I thought Don Knotts was the funnest person ever. As an adult I think of him as a legend....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote