View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleKid View Post
So I like the potential with Sigil but I've been having nightmarish experiences with it to date. I can't get any stability with the TOC. The "<br/>" is no longer an issue with the newer version but for example I hit save and all of a sudden all of my "Heading 1" texts were changed to "normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
File a bug report. The more you file, the more you help Sigil become the program you want it to be.
Dave Berk put it nicely. The more you file, the better it will become. The <br> tag issue for headings was fixed because someone reported it. Until that happened, the problem was unknown and was thus unlikely to be fixed.

Try to create a small sample file and a step-by-step procedure that replicates your problem. Then attach this to the issue and it will probably get fixed quickly.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote