View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 01:23 PM   #69
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
OK, call me cheap... I decided to go real old school and bought an Open Box Royal Epoch manual typewriter for US$87, and also splurged on a blue/black ribbon ($10) to spice up my writings. It's coming on Wednesday, an early Xmas present to myself. If my memory serves, there is no lag between pressing the keys and seeing the typed letters on the page.

...the lag:

I've heard about these typewriter things. I saw one recently at an antique mall. When I stuck my face down there to see how it worked, I ended up having the entire alphabet imprinted upon my face.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote