View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 04:01 PM   #66
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
My boss loaned me his very posh car once to pickup someone from the airport. My boss in the sense of Company Boss.
I lost all ambition to have a posh car after that. More than a decade later in the late 1990s another boss was berated by his wife. A posh car that looked like it had rubber bands instead of tyres.
"I'm not driving that! You'd feel every pebble and what about the pot holes?"

I'll stick with utility. My E460 Lenovo now five years old. I looked at a new laptop and one "good enough screen" was €1500+ and no HDD option. SSD only.
I added a 24" 2560x1440 screen and a nice S/H unused Logitech keyboard. Saved €1300.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote