View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 11:53 AM   #95
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've some issue with Librera.
I've my Calibre library made of 2761 documents in the external sd card formatted as exfat.
Using calibre I've created the library so that authors are specified in this way Surname, X. Y. being X. and Y. the initial letters of author name.
This way if I go with a normal file manager inside the calibre library I find the authors ordered by their surnames.
When using Librera I try to search by authors, the program wrongly recognizes the initial letters of authors' names as if they were additional authors.
So, for instance, a SMITH, J. author appears as J. and SMITH in Librera.
Is there a way to solve?
Should I open a bug issue?
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote