View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 10:19 PM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I never saw either of the Doctor Dolittle movie "adaptations", but I understand that the Rex Harrison musical from the 1960's at least used material from the books. From reviews I have read, the Eddie Murphy version only appropriated the name and the fact that he could talk to animals. Kind of makes you wonder how the Hollywood minds function.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote