Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
I got out of this by guessing the touch position, no factory reset was necessary.
I am glad to hear this. Good that the touch position was still inside the screen.
Quote:
Something interesting happened when uninstalling. I guessed where to tap for "handle update", after that, the screen rotated again 180° and "install update" appeared in the correct position.
Strange indeed!
Quote:
Edit: Just installed the files on the Glo. Everything is good here!
Thank you for testing!
Quote:
I remember some issues with the Aura HD and Sergey's autostart function in previous versions of pbchess. Autostart also flipped the screen 180°, but only on the Aura HD.
Do you know whether there was a solution for this? I just downloaded and went through a number of the pbchess files. Since 1.6.32, autostart seems not to be supported, so I guess maybe not.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote