View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #5130
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'm going to start a low-tech business (Pear) selling analog devices (paper) in attractive styles (8-1/2" x 11", both lined and blank) and colors (white, off-white). The devices will come with user-friendly instructions (fold, stick in pocket) and great accessories (pencils, some even with erasers!). Following the Apple model, I expect to be a billionaire by the time I'm ten (in dog years).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote