View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #103
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
it's extremely easy in fact much easier that having to push a button. Just a nice flix of your thumb right or left.
I hold my phone in my right hand, the thumb being on the very right edge of the screen. Then when I want to move to the next page I just press very slightly. If you want to hold your reader in your left hand you can just make the switch in settings. Since my phone is reader size already (5") I don't see why that would not work on a dedicated reader.

In the end we can argue all day, but all this comes down to what everybody is used to. I like touch screens because I want the device to be as small as possible, no giant bezel or buttons that take up a lot of space.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote