View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #96
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
Obviously everyone's mileage may vary, and you've got every right to love buttons and hate touchscreens, but I suspect that you'll get a hybrid machine in due course (as that seems to be the way the market is heading) and will find that the touch interface isn't as painful as you think.
When I have absolutely no other choice—and my current device dies a horrible death—then, and only then will I cross that bridge.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote