View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 07:54 PM   #273
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
No, ZMI does NOT add a new datatype for text type columns. I have no idea why you "know" that it does.
My apologies. I vaguely followed the thread were petzi was trying to set things up. All the problems appeared to related to columns and their datatypes. Then when you proposed changes to add a new datatype, I made the assumption that the ZMI plugin was doing something under the covers. If that is not the case, then my apologies.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote