View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #14
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'pazos knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: KA1, Cervantes4
Hi!

I made a lot of progress last week!

I'm finishing the rootfs. Right now I have a working uboot and a working kernel. You just need to flash those in your (internal) SD Card. This won't change the boot progress, but you should be able to boot from external SD Card if you hold the light button while booting.

I am trying to make this for both headless & normal operation. So the external SD card must have two partitions (the first fat32, the second: ext2). This is needed if we want to boot from stock OS and avoid nickel trying to reformat our external sdcard.

When I have the rootfs finished I will post some instructions here. You should check if everything worked fine for you. In that case you can flash the rootfs to the internal SD card or modify uboot environment to point to the external SD without pressing a button.

Give me a few days
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote