View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thete View Post
I've mounted the internal SD card in a PC and taken a look at the partitions with Gparted.
I can see:
1. an unallocated 9.5MiB.
2. 256MiB ext4 partition labeled rootfs
3. 256MiB ext4 partition labeled recoveryfs
4. 3.18 GB fat32 partition labeled KOBOeReader

I assume rootfs is the partiton running busybox and is accessible via FTP when I telnet in from USB networking.
So, the recoveryfs partition, is that the one you want me to pull the file from?

Both ext4 partitions have /etc/init.d/rcS file.
The rootfs partition is what is used in normal operation. The recoveryfs is used when you do a factory reset. The version wanted will be from the rootfs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote