Thread: iPad LiquidText
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 10:21 AM   #21
harriska2
Addict
harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Pro
Foxit is not optimized (screen and font wise) for the ipad pro so it looks huge and fuzzy. It also doesn't support split screen. I ended up buying PDF Expert 5 (missed the free sale so i got AppsGoneFree). Loaded my 30gb of pdfs and it works a treat. I had PDF Expert 4 but it was not optimized for the ipad pro. Thanks for the suggestions, guys
harriska2 is offline   Reply With Quote