Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 AM   #75
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Successive Find and Replace

I wish to clean an html text which suffers from recurrent mistakes from an OCR engine (Cuneiform).

When I meet one the mistakes, I make a replacement and I note it. After some pages, I met most of the mistakes and now I intend to build a regex, adding as many as 15 successive simple search and replace like the following two.
A@ → à
B@ → ç
I do not know how to perform these 15 F&R within a simple regex.Suppose I would like to build it for the two above, what should I write?

Nota: I already use utf8 for the whole text.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote