View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #71
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
I think a good feature would be to add a checkbox to allow the list to stay intact AFTER syncing, but not sync again unless changes have been made. This way, if I want to look at the list in calibre, even after having sync'd it, it won't keep syncing, and triggering the collections plugin.

Just a thought!
Per chance is this why I see no "To Read List" book list in calibre in this plugin? It doesn't show the To Read List book list after the sync?..........if so, this doesn't flow for me. The whole point of the plugin, it seems to me, would be to always to be able to view OR edit the To Read List, and send it to the Kindle/device when ever I want. But I would always want to see this list in the Calibre library.

Last edited by markdek; 06-09-2011 at 03:06 PM.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote