View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I have had several thousand books that I have hauled around with me for years. this last move had to be completely different as it was unpaid for, and I left all my books at home (living in 2 different states is awkward). the second time I was in Germany I got a "shrunk" (probably misspelled), it is essentially a large wall unit. after returning to the states I literally had to keep that unit in mind when moving as there were some places it would not fit.

going back to my college days, we used to get wood planks and cinder block bricks. before you completely cringe, bear with me... some are now extremely decorative and you can paint them. in the meantime.... I thank all the literary gods for my Kindle!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote