View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 09:14 AM   #24
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Tips:
- single tap home button to get back to the first page on your ipad. Works everywhere
- double tap to bring up your list of "running" apps. Apple is very efficient in handling background apps. You almost never need to actually close an app. Just because you see an app in this list does not mean it's running and taking up much resources
- swipe down completely from the top to bring up notifications
- swipe down but not starting from the very top to bring up most recent apps (I think there is some AI going on to present you likely choices) and a search box. Typing the first letter or two will bring up the app you want to navigate to
- from the first page, swipe left to get to your widgets, what is there and the order they show are configurable
- 3D Touch - press firmly (it's force sensitive) on any icon to see a list of shortcuts. I find the bluetooth choice on the settings app useful, as well as the count down timer on the clock app (when I go to sleep at night it's the last thing I do so that music turns off after 45min)

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote