View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Where to buy ebooks and not sell a kidney for that???

Hi!

I'm from Argentina and I wanted to buy Stephen King's "Under The Dome".

What happens? I'm not able to download it from the Sony Store, BN, etc because I don't live in the US.

I looked it up at Inkmesh.com and apparently I can buy it from a place named "Lulu" form $35!!!!! I can buy it cheaper than that at BN in hardcover!! (I can buy paper, but not bytes!!).

I found a PDF, but as english is my 2nd language I want a "good" version, not one with possible errors.

What can I do?? Once I want to pay for something, they don't allow me!

Thanks!
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote