View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:11 AM   #22
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagpiper1 View Post
The Millenial generation thinks they are like tech masters but in reality they are stupid, with the attention spans of gnats, they are not technicians. They just know how to use userfriendly stuff. For instance, there are no things like highly technical UNIX manpages on the devices they use.
As opposed to the previous generations that can't even program a VCR. I'm not a millennial, but I recognize a myopic "get off my lawn" rant when I see it.

FYI the man pages are concise how to's and are not "highly technical." And these millennials are expected to complete computer science courses in high school and not merely typing.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote