View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 09:53 PM   #1371
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No, it's not normal. I'm hoping I didn't break this with the fix I put into last nights release.

There does seem to be an icon in the last column, but not the expected one. And none of the buttons below the list are enabled. Can you try clicking somewhere else in the list and then back on the device and seeing if any of the buttons become enabled?

As to the backup still being run, do you have the backup configuration to be for individual devices? If you don't, then the backup is run whenever any Kobo device is plugged in. The device not being in the list is OK for that configuration.

The only button that works is the one to rename the device. Even if you click in other parts of the window or uncheck the device it won't enable the other buttons. My configuration is for each device(but I just have one haha)but like I said the backing up is working fine.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote