View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #13
Iocane
Iocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-600
First, I want to say brilliant plugin. This and Search the Internet have both become features I can't live without!

I do have one question -- Is it possible to store multiple settings?

For example, I've mostly been generating covers in two cases:

1) Books with ... unfortunate covers. Either very small, poor quality, or just dull, and I'd like to have something a bit nicer.

2) Short stories from anthologies. When I have anthologies, I like to have each story as its own entry, as well as the full anthology itself.

Ideally, I'd like to use different settings for each kind of cover. Like using Times Roman font, and a blue background for the book covers, and using Tahoma with a green background for the short stories, and being able to switch easily between the two.

I know very little about coding so I'm not sure how tricky this would be, though.

Keep up the great work!
Iocane is offline   Reply With Quote