View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:47 PM   #34
HeffeD
Enthusiast
HeffeD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.HeffeD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.HeffeD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Z22
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippoPippini View Post
With your link, there is only the "Top news" feed.
No, they're all there. (At least the 5 I tested were. I didn't check the whole list) The "default.aspx" in the Top News link I posted is actually unnecessary.

In the RSS link you posted, follow the articles link (which loads a Podcast page?) to find out what the actual heading of the RSS feed is in the URL. For example, the page you linked to shows an "International" heading, yet if you follow the link, the URL actually calls it "worldNews" Similarly, "US News" is actually "domesticNews". If you put "domesticNews" in the microsite URL, it grabs the same articles, but in a different URL format. (today.reuters.com)

So a URL of http://www.microsite.reuters.com/rss/domesticNews/ will grab the "US News" feed listed on the page you linked to.

I can't find the link on the Reuters page that reference the microsite URL's, but I originally got it from the Reuters page.

So anyway, you can currently still get your articles on the microsite URL using your old link rewrite format. Hopefully they continue to update microsite.