View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #9
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by foobnix View Post
Adoby,
1) I can disable move with two finger for e-ink devices, does it help you?
2) You can configure double tap to Nothing action (please see screenshot)
3)I have added to latest beta demo support of calibre user genres (but without hierarchy) Please check is it good for your or not

Ivan
Thanks!

1. Yes, it would. But shouldn't the "lock" do that?

2. I'll try it.

The LikeBook Plus is my first eInk device with a touch screen. When reading I tap almost without thinking, perhaps the slower display update compared to normal tablets cause me to tap twice or even drag and move sometimes. A lock for zoom/dragging would be nice.

3. Sounds great. Will hopefully make it easier to browse/search a large collection of books even without the hierarchical view.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote