View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirca Yang View Post
The ebook is not a scanned book. I just tried again to convert to an earlier version 1.3 (Acrobat 4.x) using Neevia Document Converter Pro v6.1 (http://neevia.com)... No, it doesn't work on the iLiad :-(
The property of the original ebook is:
Created: 4-5-2009
Application: PScripts.dll Version 5.2
Advanced
PDF Producer: Acrobat Distiller 7.0 (Windows)
PDF Version : 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x)
As a last resort, consider converting that .pdf to .prc using the freely available Mobipocket Creator. Just load it and transfer the resulting .prc to the iLiad. This works best with non-scanned .pdf's and will allow you to access the internal dictionary look-up capaibility the iLiad uses with .prc files.

Quote:
I still have many things to figure out how to install a new software. I don't know the version of the iLiad but the software inside is version 2.12

Help...
Thank you.
That version, v2.12 for the iLiad 2nd edition, is the latest. The iLiad v2 book edition (which lacks wifi) has version 2.12.1, but is virtually the same firmware.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote