View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 12:09 AM   #7
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
The latest version now supports covers and I've tweaked the options and refined some of the searches. It finds most books on the first try now. Books in my library that it still can't find are either not in wikidata or have issues with author and title spelling (i.e., I'll fix by editing my library.)

I consider this plugin "finished" and will not develop it further unless I get feedback.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote