View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #76
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
TrekStor Pyrus Mini cardboard cover.

I had planned on keeping my newest ereader, a TrekStor Pyrus Mini, naked, since it has a rubberized body already. But I just worry too much about scratching the screen.

To protect the glass, I attach a cut out piece of cardboard to it with a rubber band when I drop it into a non-empty pocket.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cut out cardboard cover._1.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	438.0 KB
ID:	104842   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover on._1.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	461.9 KB
ID:	104843   Click image for larger version

Name:	Back._1.JPG
Views:	167