View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #100
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Oh, by the way: you can rest assured that I will avoid to create my own eBooks from scratch if the text is 1200+ pages long. This is quite some work, but I only need to split the last part and put some italics in. For this one, it was worth it though.

Maybe I'll reconsider doing Beowulf, as I first intended. How many lines does it have; 3100+ on top of my head? Mèèh. Maybe not 1200 pages, but it sure is long enough. And then to include the numbers beside the text in a clean way.... I'd rather buy it for $1.75 at Feedbooks.com and hope it's as well formatted as their other books.

But maybe I will do it and put it in the MR Library. Now there is only a German version.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-09-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote